K – 5th, Mon – Fri
Designed for children going into Kindergarten through those going into 5th grade, our day camps offer a seriously fun taste of what Maranatha has to offer without the overnight stay. Come enjoy camp activities like canoeing, kayaking, crafts, games, and other fun, and let our busses handle the pickup and return trips! The only thing you have to worry about is what to say when your child begs to come back for another week!
Huntsville pickup weeks: June 6-10, June 20-24, July 11-15
Madison/Research Park pickup weeks: June 13-17, June 27-July 1, July 16-22
* NEW* Junior Adventure Camp
6th – 8th, June 12-18 & July 10-16
Our highschool adventure camp has been such a hit we’re expanding the program to include a “Junior” version for middleschoolers. This Junior Adventure camp includes the same kinds of adrenaline pumping fun aimed for a younger audience that’s looking for an adventure of a lifetime!
9th – 12th, June 20-26
Forget the fluff— this camp is a week-long, action-packed adrenaline rush for the highschooler in your home with boundless energy and no fears (ok, maybe a few are ok). From paddling and water sports to rock climbing, hiking, caving, and orienteering, this camp is one you don’t want to miss!
NEW! Mini Camp
3rd-7th: July 6-8
Our all new Mini Camp program is perfect for children who want to experience overnight camp, but aren’t quite ready for a full week away from home. Our three day Mini camp option (July 6-8 for 3rd – 7th graders) is an awesome introduction to the fun activities camp has to offer at night, and is sure to give your child a taste of the full-scale overnight adventure!
Price: $220/3 days
3rd – 10th, Sun – Sat
A more traditional sleep-away camp experience, our overnight residential camps are for children going into 3rd grade through those going into 10th grade. Enjoy our lakefront, pool, craft, and small group activities by day, and our fantastic climate controlled cabins by night.
- Sunday Afternoon Drop-off: 3pm – 4pm
- Closing Ceremonies Saturday at 9am, with Pickup at 10am
Leadership Training / CIT
9th – 12th, Sun – Sat (2 weeks)
Our Timothy Leadership Training (TLT) program is a great opportunity for rising juniors and seniors in high school to grow in their faith and develop biblically-driven leadership skills over a two-week program. Participants are invested in and led by a committed
staff of leaders who will work, play, teach, and encourage you as they model what it means to integrate your faith into daily life.
In addition to the fun, TLT participants will apply the servant-leadership practices they learn directly within the Maranatha community by working approximately six hours each day to help us keep camp running smoothly. They will split into teams that serve alongside our day camp program, maintenance team, and college-aged summer staff.
- Session 1: June 5-11 & June 12-18
- Session 2: June 19-25 & June 26-July 2
- Session 3: July 10-16 & July 17-23
- Overnight Camp: June 5-11
- Day Camp: June 6-10 Huntsville Pickup
- Leadership Training: June 5-18
- Overnight Camp: June 12-18 (50)
- Day Camp: June 13-17 (50) Madison/Research Park Pickup
- Leadership Training Continued from Session 1
- Junior Adventure Camp: June 12-18
- Overnight Camp: June 19-25 (50)
- Day Camp: June 20-24 (50) Huntsville Pickup
- Leadership Training: June 19 – July 2 (6 -3/3)
- Senior Adventure Camp: June 19-25 (20)
- Overnight Camp: June 26- July 2
- Day Camp: June 27- July 1 Madison/Research Park Pickup
- Leadership Training continued from Session 3
- Overnight Camp: July 10-16
- Day Camp: July 11-15 Huntsville Pickup
- Leadership Training: July 10-July 23
- Junior Adventure Camp: July 10-16
- Overnight Camp: July 17-23
- Day Camp: July 16-22 Madison/Research Park Pickup
- Leadership Training continued from Session 5
- Senior Adventure Camp: July 17-23
Register for our newsletter and from time to time you might find a limited offer coupon in your inbox! Sign up now in seconds and get connected with Maranatha in your inbox. Unsubscribe anytime in one click.