Registration for Summer 2021 opens on March 5th!
Here's a few things to know about how this year will work:
- We will host 4 weeks of camp this year, starting May 30th and ending June 26th. Each camp will last one week.
- Overnight camps will still run Sun-Sat and Day Camps will still run M-F.
- Spots for each camp will be limited to allow us to better align to our COVID-19 committments
- Day Camp pickups will alternate between Huntsville and Madison locations each week (details below).
K – 5th, Mon – Fri
Designed for children going into Kindergarten through those going into 5th grade, our day camps offer a seriously fun taste of what Maranatha has to offer without the overnight stay. Come enjoy camp activities like canoeing, kayaking, crafts, games, and other fun, and let our busses handle the pickup and return trips! The only thing you have to worry about is what to say when your child begs to come back for another week!
- Day Camp Sessions run Monday – Friday from 9am – 4pm each day
- Madison Bus Pickup (June 7-11, June 21-25) at 8:00am / Dropoff at 5:00 pm (Location TBA)
- Huntsville Bus Pickup (May 31-June 4, June 14-18) at 8:00am / Dropoff at 5:00pm at Faith Presbyterian
6th – 12th, June 20-26
Forget the fluff; this camp is a week-long, action-packed adrenaline rush for the highschooler in your home with boundless energy and and no fears (ok, maybe a few are ok). From paddling and watersports to rock climbing, hiking, caving, and orienteering, this camp is one you don’t want to miss!
Combine with a Leadership Training week and you can save some dough, too! Check availability for schedule and options.
3rd – 8th, Sun – Sat
A more traditional sleep-away camp experience, our overnight residential camps are for children going into 3rd grade through those going into 8th grade. Enjoy our lakefront, pool, craft, and small group activities by day, and our fantastic climate controlled cabins by night.
- Sunday Afternoon Drop-off and Check-in 3pm – 4pm
- Closing Ceremonies Saturday at 9am, with Pickup at 10am
Leadership Training / CIT
9th – 12th, Sun – Sat (2 weeks)
Our Counselor in Training (CIT) program, called our Timothy Leadership Training program, is a great opportunity for highschoolers to grow in their faith and develop biblically-driven leadership skills over a two-week program. Participants are invested in and led by a committed staff of leaders who will work, play, teach, and encourage you as they model what it means to integrate your faith into daily life.
In addition to the fun, Timothy Leadership campers will apply the servant-leadership practices they learn directly within the Maranatha community by working approximately six hours each day to help us keep camp running smoothly. They will split into teams that serve alongside our day camp program, maintenance team, and college aged Summer Staff. We’ll teach you how to use work done for the Lord to draw closer to Him.
All Timothy Leadership participants will participate in advanced versions of our recreation activities as well as an offsite day hiking trip.
Session 1: May 30 – June 5 & June 6-12
Session 2: June 13-19 & June 20-26
Adventure Camp Hybrid: June 13-19 (TLT) & June 20-26 (AC)
Some new ways to save
Register for our newsletter and from time to time you might find a limited offer coupon in your inbox! Sign up now in seconds and get connected with Maranatha in your inbox. Unsubscribe anytime in one click.