Support Camp Maranatha
Be part of a 60+ year tradition of changing lives with scholarships, outdoor adventures, and amazing encounters with God and nature.
Other ways to give
Donate By Check:
Maranatha Camp & Conference Center, Inc
1091 Jeffery Rd
Scottsboro, AL 35769
Donate By Bank Transfer:
Bank transfers to Maranatha are received and
managed by the Huntsville Community Foundation via Paypal.
Initiate Transfer Online
Exciting ways donations are making an impact at Maranatha
- Dozens came to camp on scholarship in 2022 alone ( + over a hundred Boys and Girls Club kids!)
- Full and partial scholarships get kids to camp who need it!
- Scholarships are scaled to fit need
- Replacing components and pipes that are beyond service life
- Fixing leaks around drains and skimmers
- Safety enhancements
- Full fixes for decades of patches
- Bathroom dates and expansion
- Improvements to storage and kitchen areas
- Updated food service flow
- More information to come!
A few things for tax purposes
Maranatha is an IRS classified 501(c)3 organization, donations are tax deductible.
While Maranatha does indeed generate revenue through its camp and conference ministry, our camp experiences are priced to allow families of all income-levels to participate. Please consider this as you plan your financial gift in support of Maranatha’s mission in our community and make a note if you wish your contribution to be specifically for scholarships.