April 29, 10am – 4pm
Maranatha has impacted the lives of 4 generations of campers, and now is celebrating its 50th year of Summer Camp! Join The Maranatha Alumni Association, hosted by Camp Maranatha‘s Non-profit Board as we celebrate together in a homecoming reunion for those who have been touched by Maranatha over the past 50 years.
We can’t wait for this great opportunity for camp friends, both “family” and family, to get together for a day of fun and fellowship. We’ve had a great response so far, including folks from Maranatha’s earliest days, and we hope you’ll join us too and invite people you met at camp long ago that you’ve retained a connection with.
The day’s agenda includes:
- Plenty of time for fun, relaxation, and catching up
- Looking at old pictures and recounting old memories
- A few camp games for old times sake
- A Potluck Lunch (Hamburgers and hotdogs provided by Maranatha). Bring your favorite side, dessert, and/or drink to share!
- A town hall with Chase Epps, the new director, and the non-profit board, regarding the transition to 501(c)3 status and the vision for Maranatha
- Waterfront activities
Questions? Call us at 256-574-4539